Galería de Fotos en Flickr
Morelos 2015 - LiveStream
LiveStream - Morelos 2015 - Cancha Central
Mensaje del presidente
Estatutos y reglamentos
Hágase socio hoy mismo
Galería del recuerdo
Academia de Tenis
Academia de Natación
Actividades y eventos
Milex Open 2017
Noticias Milex Open 2017
Milex Open 2015
Campamento de Verano
REGULATIONS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE CONTROL OF ACCESS TO CLUB
Only porters or shifts shall have sole responsibility for ensuring compliance with these regulations and give continuity to the access control procedures that the Board established therein, and is as follows:
1. He or porters have the responsibility and obligation to ask (demand) to anyone who wants to join the club, identification or accreditation as described in No.2, in order to validate and legitimize their access to facilities the club.
2. To enter the club goalkeepers shall require that:
· The club membership card to the club members and their accredited family.
· The membership card Tennis Academy for their students.
· The membership card Swim school for students.
· The membership card to school accredited Zumba for ladies.
· The membership card Aikido school for students accredited.
· For the guests, the partner firm in the guest book (apply regulations for guests) will be required, in addition to depositing a guest identification card against a guest of the club. The maximum number of days for a person invited to attend the club is two (2) days maximum per month.
· People with complimentary passes must submit their complimentary pass the entrance requirement without which they can not enter the club.
· Employees generally must be included in a list while presenting a card certifying them as employees of areas.
· Teachers courts must be included on a list and also present a card certifying them as tennis pro at the club.
· Teachers swimming should be included in a list while presenting a card that certifies as a swim coach at the club.
· The boleros must be included on a list and also present a card certifying them as bolero.
· Visitors generally messengers customers academies for information or views of parents of students for technical questions, participating in tournaments and special activities will be provided a visitors card upon delivery of identification, such as identification card or driver's license where you can appreciate the face of the person.
· The contractors or freelancers who carry out any eventual work or some kind of repair will be provided a card contractor against an identification (ID or driver's license).
3. This totally prohibited from entering the club with firearms without distinction of persons.
4. It is forbidden to bring pets to the club.
5. You are not allowed to take objects and material goods without proper documentation and / or authorization (leads) for the administration of the club.
6. Do not be allowed to enter on food, beverages and merchandise without proper authorization and / or justification.
1. The doorman at all times when dealing with people in the front door lead and expressed with respect, leisurely, with tact and restraint.
2. No member, employee or teacher can intervene directly or indirectly way for a person to enter the club without meeting the requirements and procedures established in this regulation. It is the responsibility of the goalkeeper report any attempted violation of these regulations by the partners, employees or teachers, whose report will manuscript, dated, signed and delivered to the office of administration to be presented to the Board.
3. Relatives of employees or teachers will not have access to the club on a regular basis, but for purposes of investigation or any visits should apply the same rules as for visitors in general.
4. He or porters must ensure the due dates, days and hours allocated to pupils in schools, as a way to control the entry of the same in the days and hours hired to take their classes.
5. They must also control the maturity of complimentary passes.
6. Any eventual situation that arises on the income of a person to the club that is not covered by these regulations, consult the goalkeeper rushed to the employee or officer of rank that is available at that time.
© 2019 Santo Domingo Tennis Club │ Designed by SolucionesDotNet.com
Back To Top